Wednesday, July 28, 2010

duin my asigment..=.='

hulaaa...
list out asignment for today :
-accountin (4get the format ed..lol..)
-microEconomy(never care bout malaysia economy oso ;)
-math(why genius student oso nd to do math..haishh..)
-business(my fav subj but so lz to do ;P

survey of myself..
Q : Where am i studying?
-Lol..a question i never wan to anwr.. matric kolej.. so lame =.='

Q : How hard am i studying?
-hmm..hard as how i play my fb game..haha.. ;)

Q : what u feel inside the college
-bored..damn,don't hv to ask stupid Q..!

Q : how long u wish to study?
-do i ever wish that?

Q : What is your hobby at college?
-taking long bath so i dont have to go to class..haha.. ;P

Q : what meal u take for lunch?
-im so brokkkeee.. din take lunch oso.. T.T

Q : How often u met your lecturer
-as soon when i know got a new cute handsome lecturer..haha.. ^^

survey of myself..
(so bored to answer ed)

Q : Who is the last person u hug?
-my romate..(geess coz i found a snake in her closet!)

Q : Who is your close friend?
-the answer for Q above..hihi.. ;)

Q : Who u love the most?
-my family..lala~ so lame..
my boyfriend xclty..haha.. ;D

Q : what u do after 12am?
-u can ask Him.. :)

Q : Who are u been dating now?
-no one else..ggrr..

Q : Why are u doing this survey?
-coz im so lazy to get off my bed.!!

Question of 'which'

Q : Which country u like the most?
my country..neehh..im not that patriotic..
love paris xtly..haha

Q : Which memory u like the most?
-i dont have any memory i like.. all suckss..

Q : Which kind of show u like?
-fashion show? hahaha..im fashion-less..

~gess..time to do my asignment,,hahaha...
blogin..blogin non-stop.. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment