Wednesday, July 28, 2010

just come back from shopping.. ^^


ok..fine..
shopping..
what i define as..
releasing my tention..or wasting my free time..
ngee..something like that lol..
i enjoy shopping..
anyone did not?
hah..then u better off from this world.. ;)
shopping is my passion..my vision..erkk..nope..
but some knd of..haha..
i love shopping everything..
starting from my cloth..pants..bags..
make ups..boyfriend..
hey,did any0ne shopping for boyfriend?
haha.. well,i did,,sometimes lol.. ;D
thats the way of me enjoin my dull n bored life k..
so if ur not satisfide wif me..
what d f**k i care..haha..
for me..i just love mself more thn evrythin in d world..
btw,who am i goin shoppin wiv?
hah..i love goin alone..
lalalala~~
its a freedom feel for me..
ok..ok..
keep followin k..
got lot mor stuff to write aft dis..
luv u guys..
muaxx..muaxx.. xoxo.. ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment